Monday 7 September 2009

Things To Come...

First: an apology. Sorry there hasn’t been anything put up here recently! Since going back to school, I’ve kind of gone back to the drawing board on blogging and stuff – so all those past post-plans I’m afraid have gone out the window. I can’t seem to concentrate on anything for a substantial period of time, so writing about books or poems or abstract concepts is really beyond me at the moment! It's awful how quickly school drains me!

However, I have started work on something that hopefully should be up here in a couple of days – when I have time to finish it off! And, much to my delight, my new ‘Hideous and Perfect’ Angelspit CD arrived today (beautiful and signed – and amazing!), so after I have gotten over the sheer happiness of owning it, expect something on that too!

Anyway, hopefully I will soon get used to the rhythm of school again, and find time to write more things for here – otherwise it’ll soon get depressingly dead, which I really don’t want to happen. But even then updates won’t be as frequent as they were during holiday time, I’m afraid…

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Epic Fail,

    I completely agree about not being able to concentrate!

    I have sat down to write my blog about six times since I got back from Greenbelt and I really can't! School is draining me!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings yerself, Failina!

    I know! School must have some evil life-sucking power over us! I have plans for what to write for several articles, I just can't find the time or the words to write them!

    How can this be!? D8

    xxx

    ReplyDelete