Wednesday 27 January 2010

Fare Thee Well, Sarah!

Today, I read that Sarah Haskins, the wonderous writer and face of 'Target Women' is leaving Infomania.

Being one of my ultimate idols, and one of the most hilarious voices on the internet, this is some very sad news. 'Target Women' has been at the forefront of feminist comedy for some time now, with Haskins at its helm, and I can't help thinking that it won't be quite the same without her (although I am so glad that it's continuing!).

Fortunately, for Haskins-Fans, Sarah isn't disappearing from the worlds of comedy and feminism altogether! Sarah is currently working on two big comedy screenplays, 'Book Smart' and 'Lunch Lady', and has recently produced a short film, 'DILF' that should be online soon. Can't wait!

In the meantime, we'll just have to keep up with Sarah's exploits via her Twitter page...


2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Aw, she was really good as well :(

    You stalk her on Twitter? *snickers* I have been known to do the same thing with other people in the past :) *sighs at own obsessiveness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She was amazingggg~

    Haha, I don't exactly STALK her. Just check what she's doing now and then. I'm too lazy to actually stalk someone on Twitter when I don't even have a Twitter account!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete