Sunday 3 January 2010

News

So the holidays are almost over now, and it's only a few days until I have to get back on that treadmill and start the hard slog of coursework and pre-exam revision (although it feels as if I never really stopped!).
Unfortunately, that most probably means that my posts will slow over the next few weeks, although I will try and keep this as updated as possible. I've got a lot of reading to do, so hopefully some interesting musings will come out of that - along with some useful coursework info, one hopes! I have already planned some posts, but whether they'll actually ever materialise is another matter. I'm hoping the words will find me...

But now on to some good news. Remember that poem 'You're' I posted on here a couple of weeks ago? Well, I submitted it to that workshop, and it has now been featured by the hosts as one of their favourites from the workshop! (I'm angel-in-pieces, in case you didn't know). It really is a great honour for me to be selected out of over forty amazing entries (really - do check out some of the others. Elmara's 'Instructions to the First Maestro in Space' is a personal favourite), not to mention highly surprising. So I wanted to say a massive thank you for your encouragement and comments and everything.
Unfortunately for you, that probably means there will be more creative stuff to come...

2 comments:

  1. What, you're not back at school already? This is not fair! :P You broke up before me and you're going back after me lol :(

    Omg well done on the poem! That is awesomeness on a stick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, really? :'D
    Well, I'm back tomorrow, so it's not that great, unfortunately. Straight into a mock, as well, I think...

    Yay! Thank you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete