Wednesday 18 August 2010

Libertine

i.
I am practising being a dead man walking - exactly the kind of game that it's easy to emerge from, carrying on, figuring that you are determined to stop those who want to spread extremism, hatred, zen.
Libertarianism is just one step away from anarchy, they said. And it is. But it's also one step away from independence and getting out of the shelters of altitudes; the atmospheric pressure. Life is not easy here, where space is on the other side, the outside.


ii.
One man smiled and said I am worried that there's something not quite kosher going on here.
But I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, and imagination is more important than wondering on the inside.


* * *

I am just one step away, and sometimes it's nice to speak in tongues that are not my own.

This is my first attempt at a poegle, made from the phrase 'I am just one step away'.
Made for fun, really; I'm just trying anything and everything to distract myself from thinking about the impending doom of my A2 exam results tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! A poegle! What an awesome concept. I must try this. Yours is rather cool :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've had that reaction several times... They are fun to do - although they have a tendency to turn out slightly crazy! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it out earlier on, and it's much harder than it looks! Maybe I'm just rubbish at poegling :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes quite a lot of reworking to get the search results into anything... sane-looking. And it helps if you search something that dredges up interesting yet related results in the first place. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete