Monday 29 March 2010

Birthday!

It's my birthday - YAY!!!

So I spent my last day of childhood making faerie wings; a fitting use of my time, methinks. I'm having an Emilie Autumn-esque faerie-themed midnight tea party later this week. I can't understand why more teenagers don't celebrate their birthdays in this way...
I'm probably just way ahead of the trend, or something. As usual.

And I'm sure every eighteen year old should receive Disney dvds for their birthday too. I swear Robin Hood is one of the most underrated Disney films ever!

Oh, and more features! Hooray!

6 comments:

  1. I already wished you a happy birthday on Facebook but hey, more birthday wishes can't hurt! *showers you in glitter* I must see this excellent fairy (faerie?) outfit, so TAKE PICTURES! Have a lovely party :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Are you going to look like this for your party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you so much! :D *dances in glitter*
    Haha, I have no doubt that we will... thanks, we shall have an excellent time, I'm sure! xD
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, most definitely! :)
    How did you know!?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because of my amazing powers of image searching Emilie Autumn :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete