Tuesday 2 March 2010

Good News & Updates

Just some random news and updates.

You know that poem I wrote recently for another workshop, Monologue(s)? Well, for the second time in a row, I've been featured by the host in their summary of the workshop. The workshop was quite tough, but I received a lot of constructive feedback, for which I am very grateful.

And I've been featured again over at dA. This time in the lovely Lune Bleu's featured artists of the month. This is such a wonderful surprise, and I am honoured to make the list.

As far as general life and prospective updates are going, I'm pretty busy at the moment. Got far too many things planned for the next few weeks - on top of the disastrous mess that is my history coursework - so updates are likely to be few and far between. That said, there is another poem in the works - I just need to find the words and time to finish it off.

Oh, and Happy Women's History Month!

* * *

edit: Holyhell, I just got given a DLD (a feature by Daily Literature Deviations) and was made their Pick of the Day! I can't even describe how much win this entails! Squee! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Woop! Well done :D And you won a gold star. From me. *awards you a gold star* :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, for some reason the last comment I wrote didn't come up... even though I got the email and everything! It must hate me... D:

    Thank you! Wow, a gold star as well? You shouldn't have! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I was pushing the boat out a bit. Virtual gold stars don't grow on trees y'know!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete